.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, May 7, 2026

7-May 2026: New Underwear

7-May 2026: New Underwear




It has been a very long time since I posted on Tumblr. 


The main reason for lack of posts was due to weight gain and associated shame that I felt. I was at the heaviest I had ever been by the end of 2025. As of January 1, I have been diligent with changing my diet, restricting calories, and regular exercise. The result has been a weight loss of nearly 30 pounds. While I still have a ways to go, I am hopeful for the first time in a long time.
So what better way to mark the occasion by sporting some new undies. As you can see, I have so many pairs that have yet to be worn. The pictures don’t even show all of them!
So which should I try on first? It’s the greatest feeling to put on a new pair of underwear. What do you say? Show me your undies!!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...