.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Socks and Masturbation (Tumblr Repost)

Here is a repost from Tumblr I made last fall.  Unfortunately, It seems that I have been doing more of this lately than I would prefer.  There are times when the loneliness of my situation starts to get to me.  It's safe to say that it has been that way recently.  During these times I think about coming out to my wife/family.  If I could see for certain that everyone would be better off, it would make that decision easier.  I am too weak ultimately to do it I think.  I am so fearful of the devastation it would bring to all involved.  Consequently, I persist in this constant state of denial.   _____________________________________________________________   

1-November 2018:  Socks and Masturbation

I wear socks to bed and started to awhile ago. You might think… it’s cold in Minnesota and that would be reason enough. But the reality is that if I’m in the mood to shoot a load, I find they come in handy. 
Since I have a bed partner, I have grown accustomed to using a sock as a makeshift condom. I slip one off my foot, apply it to my cock, and quietly go to work. It keeps the mess under control. I just wait until she is asleep. When I’m done, I just slip the soiled one inside the clean one. Since I have always done my own laundry, there have never been any queries later on. 😈 Just now, I shot a load recalling a former fond encounter. 
Does anyone else ever shoot off into a sock? Or do you have another method of madness?!



I don’t know if my Happy Socks are happy, but I sure am! 😉

5 comments:

  1. That should be part of your next toy video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do that. But my preference when I am alone is to be without the sock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours too, but I know you're still shy about giving us a full view, so I thought that might be exciting for you to share with your thirsty fans. ;-)

      Delete
    2. I used to be shy. I'm not sure that should be said any longer when you look at everything I've done. ;-)

      Delete
    3. Can't wait to see what's next then. :-D

      Delete

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...