.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, November 11, 2019

I Fold (Video Post)


11-November 2019:  I Fold (Video Post)

I'm not much of a poker player.  If I were, I would probably fold.  That is because I love folding undies sooooo much!

I had a guy reach out to me and ask for a more detailed video showing my folding technique.  It seems the previous one probably didn't show the method the greatest.  So here are two videos: 



1.  Here is a douchey one where you can still see me baring all in a thong as I fold underwear:



2.  Here is a simple video just demonstrating "the fold": 



Let me see you fold underwear.  Heck, let me see your undies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...