.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, June 11, 2026

11-June 2026: More Underwear Stash


11-June 2026: More Underwear Stash

After reconnecting with an old friend from Tumblr (a guy who left long ago who went by the handle @ajsworldonly), he encouraged me to make some purchases from Bike apparel. I am not disappointed!


I think we are all familiar with the traditional Bike jockstrap. But they have a bunch of cool looking briefs and thongs now.

Here is a sport brief that I tried on. I like the pattern and cut. The stripes are classic. They refer to it as a jock brief. However, I think the style is more of what I know to be a sport brief, since the rear has full coverage.

What do you think of Bike Jockstraps? Show me your undies!



friendsbikebriefswhite briefsmen in briefsunderwear addiction


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...