.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

A Jockstrap Just for Fun

17-June 2020: A Jockstrap Just for Fun

image
This AC jockstrap has a fun vibe.  No serious football player would wear this item (more than likely).  Yet, it would be fun to play ball with a few buds where we are wearing just this football-themed jock.

image
I have seen some incarnations of this jockstrap over the past few years on Tumblr.  I was stoked to come across it on eBay.
image
I decided to get all three colors: blue, red, and black.  It was simply too hard to pick just one.
image
It is a minimalist jockstrap, to be sure.  That’s why I need two buds to come over and play.  Who wants to be red or black?
image
Step up to the line.  Join my team!  And show me your undies!!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...