.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mundo Unico Briefs--Tumblr Repost

Here is a Tumblr repost from a couple years back.  It seems as though I used to be more creative with my pictures.  I should try and mix it up again.  


2-September 2018:  Mundo Unico Briefs





image

Mundo Unico is a Colombian underwear brand that is relatively new to me. I mean, I knew of Colombian coffee and drug cartels! But clothing and fashion are something they do well also :)
This brand is known for its colors, Lycra fabrics, and minimal seams. This pair is 93% nylon and 7% spandex, so it hugs the body in all the right places. I like the feel of the fabric against my skin.
Here are some final shots in this brief…




image
image




image

Enjoy your undies whatever the brand. Undies 4 Life!


Unico briefs…if only life was black and white.
.
.
.
.
#weareallshadesofgray #unico #mnrunner #briefsbulge #instagay #mensundies #meninbriefs



Unico briefs…if only life was black and white.

Unico briefs…Monday groove
.
.
.
.
#instagay #briefsguy #briefsbulge #mnrunner #unico #bluebriefs #mondayundies


Unico briefs…Monday groove '
Subscribe to undies4life by Email.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...