.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, July 17, 2020

Body Image


17-July 2020: Body Image
I think most people have body image issues. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been in my entire life. It puzzles me because I am in the midst of marathon training. Consequently, my exercise and eating habits are not really out of hand (as many have experienced with COVID-19.


image
I have always wanted to weigh more, TBH. And now that I do, I don’t feel as I expected or had hoped. That may be human nature (or how I am wired).

image
A friend recently asked for some pics of me in socks.  This is the result.  

image
I feel better these days taking pics with a shirt to cover me.  

image
I hope you guys all look at yourself and see something in the mirror that you appreciate.  

image
I will keep at the blog. Even if my body doesn’t seem to want me to!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...