.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Shape of You (Joe Snyder Thong Video Post)

22-July 2020: Shape of You (Joe Snyder Thong Video Post)

You need to embrace your own skin when it comes to wearing thongs. I still firmly believe you should wear what makes you feel sexy. Please don't give a damn what others think of your underwear choices. Do not listen to style gurus who impose a particular style on various body types.
The eyes that see them are the only opinions that matter. Like mine! So show them to me! I will let you know the truth :)




Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...