.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Underwear Audit

8-November 2020: Underwear Audit

How does one pass the time when quarantined at home due to the pandemic? Well, cataloging his underwear collection, of course!

I reviewed my collection and noted how many of each brand, color, and style.

image

The grand total is 541.  This tally does not include thermal underwear (which happen to be a necessary staple in Minnesota).

The top brands are:

  1. Jack Adams 79
  2. 2xist 40
  3. AussieBum 27  
  4. JJ Malibu 24
  5. Cin2 and Cocksox are tied at 23 each
image

The top colors are:

  1. Blue 120 (138 if you include navy)
  2. White 89
  3. Black 82
  4. Red 50
  5. Pink 43
  6. Purple 30
  7. Green and gray tied at 24 each

I am not surprised that Jack Adams tops my list.  It has been my favorite brand for several years.  One surprise for me is that I thought pink underwear would be higher on the list.  I am a huge fan of pink!

image

Leave it to me to find time to shop for more. Jack Adams had a good sale that I took advantage. Even though I must stop my habit, I can’t help it.

image

Finally, this was my attire during my accounting session. I had fun trying on some of the pairs I rediscovered, including this bikini brief from N2N body wear.

image

What is your tally?  What are your favorite brands and colors?  Please share with us!



Subscribe to Undies4Life by email 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...