11-November 2020: Underwear Styles
During my recent underwear inventory, I learned a few things about my preferences when it comes to style of underwear. It will probably not surprise anyone that my go to style is the brief (featured item is by N2N Bodywear). Who doesn’t love a classic brief?

- Briefs: 241 (320 when you include bikini briefs)
- Thongs: 74
- Trunks/Boxerbriefs: 56
- Jockstraps: 55

Regarding briefs vs. bikini briefs, I found it challenging to correctly categorize some items in a few instances. There must be a definition of a bikini brief out there somewhere! Don’t even get me started on the tanga. I’m not the only one who has searched for definitions. According to the-bottom-drawer.com, the tanga is essentially a string bikini…

My collection's number of trunks/boxer briefs further surprised me. Several years back, the trunk was my default underwear. However, I hosted a bonfire and burned many of my trunks/boxer briefs about a year and a half ago. It may be time to have another funeral pyre for some of my undies.
Finally, I am surprised my number of thongs exceeded my number of jockstraps. If you had told me 3 years ago that I would be a “thong-man,” I would have thought you were crazy. I love the thong style these days (featured brand Todd Sanfield).

It’s always fun to help another guy discover his own love for thongs. During a recent conversation with @r0xas-lee (from Tumblr), he shared his first thong (which happens to be from Skull & Bones). Here are some pics of his selection…


If you have taken inventory of your underwear, let me know what you discovered. And remember to have fun and enjoy your undies, no matter the style.


No comments:
Post a Comment