24-December 2022: Ho Ho Ho!
With a friend's prompting, I chose to celebrate Christmas this year by wearing this Santa Claus thong.
I purchased this a few years ago from an Etsy vendor. Etsy is a perfect site to find holiday-themed undies. I encourage you to check it out.
Anyway, this guy is someone I've chatted with for a few years. He's always supportive. He knows the right things to say to stroke my ego. And let's face it, I haven't liked what I see in the mirror much these past couple of years.
There are a few friends who keep me posting underwear selfies. He is among them. Without him, this Christmas would have been an ordinary underwear holiday. Here is a pic he shared of his post-pilates workout status. He and I share a love of pink underwear.
Happy Holidays! Remember to share your undies :)







Hot. Great for Xmas and Ginger around it
ReplyDelete