.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, September 9, 2022

Jocked up for Work

 9-September 2022: Jocked up for Work

A buddy and I were texting yesterday. He informed me that he would wear a jockstrap to work today. He works in medical sales and spends a lot of time in the OR with surgeons. He was eager to wear the brand KVRT STVFF, a product line he raved about to me. I suggested that I would wear a jockstrap as well. He offered to select the apparel item for me to don. His question was, "Which brands do you have?" 

 


 

Off the cuff, I answered him: Bike, Jack Adams, N2N Bodywear, 2(X)ist, C-in2, Todd Sanfield, Cocksox, and Charlie By MZ.

Later, I checked my spreadsheet and saw the jockstrap tally was 55 (and an additional 10 jockbriefs). Jack Adams topped the list at 11, with the runner-ups Andrew Christian, Bike, CellBlock13, and Mosmann at 7 each. Additionally, I was incorrect and do not possess any jocks from Todd Sanfield or Charlie. Perhaps I need to remedy that!

Undies4Life Spreadsheet Data


My friend chose the Bike for me. "You'll look good in Bike!! One of my favorites," he said. And when I followed that up with or without a cup, he said, "Oh definitely with a cup!!! It'll give you added protection for a full day of patients in the office."

That cracked me up. I like how he thinks! Anyway, I got up this morning and readied myself per routine. My wife was there with me, so I had to slip on a pair of trunks to mislead her. Later, when we were both in the kitchen for coffee, I ran back upstairs, swapped the trunks out for the Bike jockstrap, and snapped a few quick pictures.

I then headed off to work. It was a decent day at work. I texted my buddy and shared these pics. 




My friend was kind and shared his pic with me as well. Not much is sexier than a guy in scrubs showing off his underwear. I hope he enjoyed the rest of his day.

My Buddy in KVRT STVFF



For me, the hard cup was slightly uncomfortable to wear all day. When I got home, I removed the rigid plastic cup. But I am still wearing the fabric jockstrap as I compose this post. 




My favorite underwear moments are these coordinated times with fellow skivvies enthusiasts.  This buddy has been tempting me to purchase KVRT STVFF. What do you readers think? Should I go for it?

You've seen my underwear. Heck, you've even seen my sexy friend's underwear. Now let's see yours!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

1 comment:

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...