26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief
Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm trying to decide if I should purchase some more, even though I definitely don't need any more underwear :-)
The bamboo material is very comfortable for both daily wear and exercise.
Of course their models are hot which makes me even more eager to support this small company. I wish I had an ass like those models!!
What do you think of bamboo briefs? Do you have a favorite fabric when it comes to undies? Show me your undies!
Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm trying to decide if I should purchase some more, even though I definitely don't need any more underwear :-)
The bamboo material is very comfortable for both daily wear and exercise.
Of course their models are hot which makes me even more eager to support this small company. I wish I had an ass like those models!!
What do you think of bamboo briefs? Do you have a favorite fabric when it comes to undies? Show me your undies!
No comments:
Post a Comment