.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, July 9, 2026

9-July 2026: Post Workout Pump Featuring Mr. Turk by 2xist

9-July 2026: Post Workout Pump Featuring Mr. Turk by 2xist

I had a really good pump after a recent workout. Naturally, I had to capture the moment, wearing nothing but my undies. This 2xist brief from the Mr. Turk collection made me feel great!



I'm not always a fan of my body. Slowly but surely, I'm getting closer to full acceptance.

I especially like how my arms look after a weight lifting session.

I even felt confident enough to tug a bit on the briefs just a bit. I felted a bit pumped in another location as you may be able to tell ;-)

How do you feel after a good work out? What do you think of the Mr. Turk collection? Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...