.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, January 7, 2022

Jack Adams, A Favorite Brand!

7-January 2022: Jack Adams, A Favorite Brand!



When it comes to selecting my favorite underwear brand, that becomes a daunting task. However, the Portland, Oregon-based Jack Adams has been at the top of my underwear list for a long time. I used to order from JA frequently. They are a stellar company with excellent products. During my underwear hiatus, I missed shopping with them immensely. Recently it felt like a homecoming as I returned to their website to make some purchases.

 

Allow me to share some of the reasons why I love this company. I have already mentioned the superb product line. They have a broad range of sexy items: briefs, bikini briefs, jock straps, thongs, boxer briefs, long underwear, swimwear, activewear, socks, etc. They have something for every guy, whether you like modest traditional pieces or more alluring items.


Their products are incredibly comfortable. If you have struggled to find cozy garments, Jack Adams will not disappoint. I know some of you guys have been unable to find a thong that feels right. In my opinion, the Jack Adams bikini thong is unlike any other thong on the market. 




My friend Briefsbuff was a huge advocate for the bikini thong (and I believe it still is). He is a master underwear connoisseur. If you don't trust me, then, by all means, trust his good judgment. Don't give up on the thong until you have tried this one!


Jack Adams also takes long underwear and manages to make them quite appealing. The LUX Long John is a favorite of mine. It's form-fitting, enhances and supports the bulge, and keeps you warm in the bitterly cold winters. The fabric feels great. I intend to add this sky blue color to my collection soon. 




Another excellent quality of Jack Adams is its rewards program. They incentivize you with points for every purchase. They also have last-call options (underwear clearance) from which to choose. The last call options are marked down several times per year; as I am writing this, they have a sale with all last call items at $14. The company has frequent sales throughout the year with 20% to 30% off. Virtually any time there is a holiday, there is a sale. The purchases I made were 30% off.


So what did I buy? You will likely not be surprised to discover that my acquisition included some briefs. I also obtained some trunks or what Jack Adams terms the "bikini boxer".

 

My purchases from Jack Adams



I am excited to try the bikini boxer since it is new for me. The muscle brief is one I selected after chatting with a bud from my Tumblr days (Ajsworldonly). He and I thought this orange/royal color combo would fit me. He has this same brief in gray/yellow, which suits him well. I hope to coordinate a day of muscle brief-wearing with him soon.


Do you have a favorite brand? What are your tips for underwear shopping? I would love to hear from you!




Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

 

 





2 comments:

  1. Really 2xist brand very nice materials especially their Sliq materials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. 2(X)IST is an awesome brand. I have some untouched new product that I need to wear! Love their Sliq as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...