.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year's Resolutions

1-January 2022: New Year's Resolutions
I have never been one to enact New Year's resolutions. That's not because there isn't anything upon which to improve. There certainly is! Usually, my thought process has been, why should I wait until the New Year to work on self-improvement? Just do it now.
I've been in a severe funk for quite some time. It's high time that I get back into shape. I vow to re-introduce aerobic exercise and weight training as part of my routine. I've been contemplating Noom as another resource to assist. Will I be able to reclaim my underwear-friendly frame?

Sometimes I look back at old pics and mourn what I used to be. Here are some sample pics of days bygone:

Barcode Berlin Swim Brief


Jack Adams Elliptical Jock Brief


2Xist Rugby No Show Brief

Mosmann Jockstrap



I should accept that I am aging. My body will never be what it was previously. But that doesn't mean I should let myself go to pot.

Please hold me accountable as I move forward in 2022. I have the equipment: treadmill, Peloton, weights. I just need to tap into the desire. 

Todd Sanfield Essential Brief

I am about 20 pounds heavier in these pics than in the pics above. I'm more flabby and down in muscle mass. My pants size is up. These will be my "before" pics. Let's see what 2022 brings for me.



Whatever your New Year brings, I wish you the very best! Happy New Year! Most of all, I hope you ring in the New Year with NEW undies!!


Subscribe to Undies4Life by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...