.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Excitement of New Underwear

20-January 2022: The Excitement of New Underwear




When I was a kid growing up, it was a huge thrill to get something in the mail. There were the days I remember racing home from school to check the mailbox in anticipation of receiving the 4-LOM Star Wars action figure. I had to mail in 5 proof of purchase labels from other action figures to get this guy for free.


It took forever to receive 4-LOM, at least several months. Perhaps, my recollection of time is not accurate. But as a kid, waiting for what seemed an eternity was painful.

My own kids don't seem to have the same anticipation that I had when it comes to receiving parcels. This is probably a function of how much online shopping we do nowadays. I have not lost the excitement of getting a new package, at least regarding underwear.

With modern tracking, I am usually notified via text when my goodies have arrived. For example, I knew my latest undies from Jack Adams had been delivered, which was a surefire way to brighten my otherwise mundane Tuesday. I made a point to come home early and beelined it for the stack of mail.

I usually prefer to stash my package away and open it when there is a private moment. On this particular day, I happened to have the house to myself (a rare thing, it seems). I entered the master bedroom and tore open the package to see the following...



Currently, these new items are stored in my duffle bag, waiting until a reasonable time presents to launder and then try them out. I hope to wear the orange pair (muscle brief) the same day my friend AJ wears his gray pair, a sort of matching undies fun day!

Do you order underwear in the mail? What packages excite you? Let's hear all about it!


Subscribe to Undies4Life by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...