.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Olaf Benz

11-August 2022: Olaf Benz

 

I have long admired the Olaf Benz brand. I purchased this pair last November from International Jock during the Black Friday sale. They have been lying untouched in a duffel bag under my bed for many months, along with other ignored garments. Today, I finally got around to donning this one.

 

 


Olaf Benz is a German brand. It's a higher-end product of excellent quality.



I've been in a non-post-selfie funk for months. Gradually, I am coming out of my fog. I keep thinking the more I stick with it and post, the more I will like doing it again. So help me out, men! Post your pics and comments. Let's be body positive together.




Have you heard of or purchased Olaf Benz? What are your favorite brands?




Remember, guys...show me your undies!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

6 comments:

  1. Bravo....Looking great in Olaf Benz.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Was just chatting with a friend last night about how classic black briefs are the best :)

      Delete
  2. Love simple black briefs! You wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the Cin2 Nu low rise brief!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Black is simple and looks great on just about anyone!

      Delete
  3. I just checked it out. Looks pretty good. I like low-rise briefs for sure. And Cin-2 is a quality brand in my book! Do you have this style?

    ReplyDelete

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...