.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Charlie Bikini Briefs

12-February 2020:  Charlie Bikini Briefs 
How is my ass?  In this bikini, I humbly assert that it’s actually decent ;-)

I am a big fan of Charlie by MZ.  The price point is up there, but so is the quality.

image

Bikini briefs are kinda my thing.  They have decent coverage but also leave plenty of skin exposed.  It’s like the best of both worlds.



image

I recently wore this Charlie Sport Brief for an intense cardio session (both cycling and running).  It performed well for me despite my heavy sweating.  

image

I just need a guy to tug it down by the skinny side straps.  Please don’t mind the sweatiness after my workout!  Are you an ass or a bulge man?  

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


Check out Charlie by MZ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...