.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, February 17, 2020

Underwear Abstinence Progress Update #2: My Failure?? (Tumblr Repost)

I should work on self-restraint again. My buying habits with underwear can certainly get out of control. Here is a recount of the story of my underwear hiatus from early 2019. It is hard to believe that one year ago, at this time, I was doing my best to avoid purchasing undies.

 

16-February 2019: Underwear Abstinence Progress Update #2…My Failure??





image

I have been persistent with my New Year’s Resolution of refraining from purchasing new underwear with a goal of at least April 1, 2019. But alas, there are temptations everywhere…underwear pics on Tumblr and Instagram (yes, I am back on IG) and multiple emails from underwear companies every day. When I see undies, I can’t help but want them. After all, they are soft, sexy and show off the male form to perfection! What the heck is wrong with me? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Followers of my blog know I am a fan of Todd Sanfield and his underwear line. He is a hot, sexy pharmacist with a killer body, a sultry voice, and shaved head! In my opinion, he is the total package. His new underwear product line is coming out soon. Consequently, I keep getting emails as he clears his current product line. 
Since his deals are so good, I caved in recently and purchased some V-neck undershirts. (Note if you go to his website, use the promo code NEWLOOK to lower the price by 55%).




image

When discussing this “slip” with a buddy, he reassured me that I did not break my resolution, pointing out that undershirts do not count as underwear. I thank him kindly for supporting me, but I can’t help but think he is just telling me what I want to hear! He’s that kinda guy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ




image

These undershirts are really comfortable. They are 95% Modal and 5% Elastane, making them incredibly soft. I could wear this and nothing else! I suppose I shouldn’t get too crazy, though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ Especially since I am an underwear guy!




image

I wish they were a little more form-fitting, but they probably are for most guys with a “better,” more muscular frame. I think these shirts could easily be worn for casual wear too.




image

But what do the rest of you think?  Did I slip? Or am I still golden with my vow of abstinence?  Should I be punished somehow for my transgression?!?




image
image

Remember to show your undershirts…errr, I mean undies!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...