.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

What's in a Name?

5-February 2020:  What’s in a Name? 

I never really cared for my given name as I was growing up.  Maybe that is a common feeling a kid has.  I know my daughter often tells me she doesn’t like her name.  

When I adopted the online persona of “Undies4Life”, I thought I could start over in a sense.  I could be the real man I am destined to be: gay, underwear fanatic, and even a bit slutty!  Undies4Life wants to have sex all the time ;-)

When I saw this personalized thong, I thought it would be a way to show others my “real name” and “real persona."


image

I could strut around in the locker room wearing this.  :) I’m sure to get some looks.  And the moniker could be an ice breaker!
Who wants to grab ahold of “Undies4Life” and tug at it just a bit?  Tug it down.  Peel off all the layers.


image

Be sure to strut your stuff too.  I will moan out your name, if you show me your undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...