.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, February 14, 2020

Take a Picture (Charlie ProThong by MZ Video Post)

14-February 2020:  Take a Picture (Charlie ProThong by MZ Video Post)

 I'm not very good at taking pictures (underwear selfies) or videos, for that matter. I often feel as though it's all repetitious. How can I spice things up for you? I'd like to offer new and exciting content (about underwear). If you have any ideas, please share them with me. 

The frontman for this band claims this song was inspired by an episode of intoxication on a plane during which he stripped off clothes. I wonder what kind of underwear he was wearing. If only there was a picture to document this event.





Let me see your unfiltered self.  Show those undies!

Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...