.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, December 26, 2021

26-December 2021: The $450 Pair of Underwear

The $450 Pair of Underwear

How do you know you have an underwear addiction? It's relatively easy. You have an insanely expensive pair in your collection and have yet to wear it.
 A couple of years ago, I finally pulled the trigger on a long-desired purchase. It was my Rolex, if you will, my Porsche. I had eyed the Charlie crystal series sport bikini brief for what seemed an eternity. I could never justify the expense, with the hefty $450 price tag. Over time my desire for it grew, and I knew I had to have it. I figured I would go for it when Charlie by MZ had a sale. At 40% off, the price ended up at $270, which doesn't sound nearly as bad as $450. At least, that is what I told myself over and over and over again. Am I really kidding anyone here? :-)




Charlie by MZ is a superb company. I recommend you buy from them at least once in your lifetime. It's such a treat! The packaging and details are unique. Admittedly the price is high, but it's totally worth it. My advice is to purchase during a sale. They have so many beautiful items from which to choose. I love everything they make. I'm a fan of their leather products in addition to their underwear. Check them out!

My precious item came in a nifty gift box when I received it. It was as though I had shopped at Tiffany & Co. My only wish would have been to share the moment with a bud.






I honestly cannot say why I haven't worn this brief yet. Now it may not fit me as well as it did at the time of purchase. It's size small, and I'm more comfortable in a medium these days. Some of my joy for underwear has faded over time, but I feel compelled that I should wear it. Time to dust it off!

A recent review of Matthew Zink's website makes me conclude that the crystal series is no longer available. Perhaps this is just temporary. Or maybe my brief has gone up in value. Time will tell.

Do you have any crazy underwear purchases? Share your stories with the rest of us!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...