.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, August 17, 2026

17-August 2026: Photo Drop

17-August 2026: Photo Drop

I came across some older photos and felt compelled to share them with you guys. These are 3 of my favorite brands.




One can never go wrong with a pink Todd Sanfield brief. Pink is my favorite color when it comes to underwear!

This jock strap from C-in2 is bright and unique. I love how the straps start from the center front and then extend around to the back. It really is eye catching!

While I don't wear trunks very often, I will make an exception for Jack Adams. They know how to make any pair of underwear sexy and comfortable. This pair shows the VPL perfectly.

What do you think of these brands? What are your favorite styles and colors? Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...