.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, August 27, 2026

27-August 2026: Jack Adams Lux Brief with Piping

27-August 2026: Jack Adams Lux Brief with Piping

These are some older pictures when I was heavier. I'm down about 40 lbs since these were taken.

I still wanted to share them, mainly because Jack Adams is a favorite brand of mine. If you have checked them out, I highly encourage you to do so!

You may also notice that I am a huge Star Wars nerd. Although I don't have any SW themed underwear. Something tells me I should address that :)

But as far as this brief is concerned, I like the yellow accent piping. There are some other colors that I don't need but would very much like to purchase.

What do you think? Do you have any Star Wars themed underwear? Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...