.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

5-August 2026: Rounderbum for National Underwear Day

5-August 2026: Rounderbum for National Underwear Day

Today is National Underwear Day. What better way to celebrate by wearing new underwear.




Here is a padded brief from Rounderbum. I always need some help in the rear, which this brand helps to troubleshoot. The rear has some decent padding to give the rump a bit more enhancement.

In the meanwhile, I can work on my deadlifts to try and improve the peach. ;-)

I hope you are celebrating National Underwear Day! What undies are you wearing today? Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...