.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, December 16, 2021

16-December 2021: Black Friday Haul

16-December 2021: Black Friday Haul

As the song goes: "It's the most wonderful time of the year", at least for underwear sales! There is no question that deals for men's undies are secondary to none between Thanksgiving and Christmas. After chatting with a buddy over the Thanksgiving weekend about the incredible sales, he nudged me to make my first purchase, the first in a long time. Granted, I probably didn't need too much prodding, but it was good to have his encouragement. These were the results.

C-in2 had 50% off all items! I love the C-in2 product line. It had been eons since I had purchased any of their goods. Check out the loot below...



The next stop was to an old favorite: Todd Sanfield. His underwear has such a classic look. I love how he keeps improving his product line, adding thongs and swimwear. It is impressive how he maintains his incredible physique and models his own underwear and swimwear. Another bonus is his rewards program.




I also perused the sales on Cocksox and International Jock. I wanted some new pairs from Cocksox (mainly interested in the Freedom & Liberty Stripe prints) and ultimately purchased them from IJ, along with my first pair of Olaf Benz.



My final purchases were from 2(X)ist. They were 45% off. My interest was 2(X)ist was primarily in the Velour Sliq brief. It has a velvet-like appearance. I've been watching Seinfeld on Netflix recently and saw the episode where George Costanza proclaims that he wants to be ensconced in velvet :) I can't wait to try it out!




It may be difficult to tell from the pics, but all of my purchases were briefs (except for one pair of long thermals). It may be a while before I buy any thongs or jockstraps with my body image issues. I also confess I have been wearing a lot more trunks and boxer briefs, thinking they're not so bad.

My only regret with Black Friday shopping is that I made no purchases with Jack Adams, my favorite brand. I was on their website and had items in my shopping cart, but I never pulled the trigger. There is always my birthday coming soon!

What are your tips for underwear deals and shopping? Please share with all of us!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...