21-December 2021: Winter Solstice Underwear
Today marks the winter solstice, the longest night and shortest day of the year. I always look forward to this event. It marks a turning point for me as I very much prefer the warmer seasons and the daylight. Turning clocks back and long winters are brutal! Even though I know that winter is still long ahead, it's my first step toward spring. What does this have to do with underwear?
Is there such a thing as solstice underwear? I'm not sure that there is, but maybe there should be. Unofficially, long thermal underwear is the logical choice for solstice underwear, if we are going to nominate selections.
Long underwear has improved dramatically since my childhood days. I would venture to say some of the selections are even sexy. Prove me wrong! Just look at some of N2N Bodywear's product line. Or even Jack Adams and Cin2. Imagine just lounging around the house drinking coffee in one of these pairs. Sounds like perfection, am I right?
Over the past couple of years, I have been beefing up my collection of long underwear. I've added pairs from Jack Adams, Ginch Gonch, Cin2, N2N Bodywear, and Cocksox. I love having some exciting prints and shapes to choose from. They are definitely not dull.
Long underwear has improved dramatically since my childhood days. I would venture to say some of the selections are even sexy. Prove me wrong! Just look at some of
N2N Bodywear's product line. Or even
Jack Adams and
Cin2. Now imagine just lounging around the house drinking coffee in one of these pairs. Sounds like perfection, am I right?
Over the past couple of years, I have been beefing up my collection of long underwear. I've added pairs from Jack Adams, Ginch Gonch, Cin2, N2N Bodywear, and Cocksox. I love having some interesting prints and shapes to choose from. They are definitely not boring.
The fit of N2N is second to none. Even in this pair of long underwear.
I love the accented pouch.
If you cannot be swayed by long underwear, there is always the trunk or boxer brief. It provides you extra warmth and coverage without overdoing it. The harsh Minnesota winters demand a bit extra when it comes to clothing. Even though I burned many of my pairs a couple years ago
(big bonfire), I still have a medium drawer full of trunks and boxer briefs.
I think it's time to purchase some Jack Adams trunks. They have some bikini trunks that look great. Knowing JA, they surely won't disappoint.
What do you think of winter undies? Show me what you like to wear for solstice!
Subscribe to Undies4Life by email
No comments:
Post a Comment