.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, January 31, 2020

Cactus Print Undies (Tumblr Repost)

Here is some SupaWear product that I posted in late 2018.  I haven't worn these in a while.  


21-October 2018:  Cactus Print 🌵 Undies

I am still going through the Supawear briefs I ordered in September. Today I donned the purple cactus print to wear to the Catholic Mass. I always wonder what our young priest would think if he knew what I was wearing beneath my clothes😇
This might be my favorite of the set. I’m not sure if it’s the color or the thorny cacti. And hey, if you drop the "T" from thorny, you got me most of the time. So there’s that, too 😏


image
image
Remember to show your undies! I love to see them ❤️
Subscribe to undies4life by Email



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...