.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, January 13, 2020

Time to Go Back to the Basics

13-January 2020:  Time to Go Back to the Basics

I've been wearing trunks exclusively since 9-December. I was hoping it would help bring a friend back to social media. Alas, I have concluded it will not happen (or at least my wearing trunks isn't going to make it happen). Can't blame a guy for trying. I wish him the best and hope all is well in his world.


These are the last pair of trunks I will wear for awhile.



So now that I have given myself permission, I can dive back into my bag of undies that have yet to be worn (over 100 hundred pairs).  Plus I have a couple of orders on the way.  An online bud tipped me off regarding the semi-annual sale from 2(X)ist (40% off), and I couldn't resist (as you will see below).



So what should I wear first: jockstrap, thong, or keep it simple with a bikini brief?  Somehow I figure I cannot go wrong!

Show me yours, gentlemen!  Let's see your underwear ;-)





Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...