24-January 2020: Fix You (JOR Video Post)
I need to fix myself. Hopefully, someday I will accomplish that. I believe everyone is a work in process. We all have vices to contend with.
I'm good about exercising routinely. Marathon training has just started for me. I could do better with eating habits (that is something I have resolved to do this year).
But the biggest issue is with my sexuality. I wrestle with the guilt for what I have put my wife through. I genuinely wish I could be open and honest with her. I'm good about exercising routinely. Marathon training has just started for me. I could do better with eating habits (that is something I have resolved to do this year).
I still think that my wife will one day discover my secret. I'm not sure how we will all survive that.
If you think you can fix me, reach out. Until then, I will keep showing my undies! You do the same, please!!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email

No comments:
Post a Comment