.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Hail Mary (Rick Majors Video Post)

11-January 2019:  Hail Mary (Rick Majors Video Post)


I say a lot of prayers. But honestly, I am not sure what I believe when it comes to God and life after death. My experience is that a belief in God can provide comfort to those facing a terminal illness or dealing with end-of-life care (or dealing with any significant stressor). And there is nothing wrong with finding peace in that way.

I know that Catholics are the only ones who pray to Mary. Her life must have been very hard. If the same scenario occurred in modern times, it's scary to think about what would have happened to her and her son.

 
The church's official stance on homosexuality is that they should live a life of celibacy and abstinence.   That is not a very easy path to follow, although I abstain most of the time (not including masturbation). I guess I will continue to pray to Mary and wait for guidance.       


Do you say prayers?  Do you think they are answered?

The church says we are all "called" to follow our path:  single life, religious life, married life, etc.  The only call I have heard is to show my undies!  I hope you enjoy them.

Subscribe to undies4life by Email

By the way, I am still trunkin' it out in the frozen midwest tundra.  I don't think my effort to abandon briefs, jocks, and thongs has worked.  Should I just call it quits?  What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...