.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, January 18, 2020

This is the New Year (Intymen Video Post)

18-January 2020:  This is the New Year (Intymen Video Post)


I am enjoying my underwear again. It has taken me a while to get back to this mindset. Nothing compares to a brief that makes your bulge look better. This garment does that in spades!







Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

There is a longer video featuring this brief.  I will just let your mind ponder that.




This is my only item I own from Intymen.  If the rest are like this, I am sold.  If you follow belvnnythng on Tumblr or Twitter, you have seen him showcase this brand well.  He certainly crossed my mind when I purchased this brief.



I am digging white undies these days. 





Thanks for sticking by me.  Let's see your undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...