.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

JOR from the UNB Store

22-January 2020:  JOR from the UNB Store 

JOR from UNB Store

 A brand I’ve long admired is now safely put away in my drawers. You will see many sexy guys rockin’ this brand if you follow social media. So, of course, I had to go to the UNB Store to take advantage of their recent deals.




image

This mesh thong is perfect in several ways.  I’ve been gravitating toward whites a lot recently.  The mesh is sexy but not too revealing.  


image

I like the red and blue accents.  The waistband is generous (always a plus in my book).


image

The back of this thong is a standout as well.  It has more fabric than a lot of thongs.  The strap is still in the usual spot, just waiting for some guy to slide it to the side and pummel me in all the right places.  


image
image

I also purchased an even more revealing blue mesh garment from JOR.  I can’t wait to show it off (I just have to summon the nerve).


image

Let’s see your mesh thongs!  Show it all, my fellow underwear buds ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...