.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (Garçon Model Video Post)

4-January 2020:  Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (Garçon Model Video Post)

In this song from Les Miserables, Marius lost all his friends in a revolution against the French government. He feels utterly alone and confused about why he has survived while they perished.

Sometimes loneliness and despair are so gripping that it's hard to see tomorrow. I know I should count my blessings and not dwell on the negative things in my life. It's challenging to not let despair rule everything. I am trying my best and hope you are as well. 


P.S. I hope I can end this boxer brief/trunk madness soon!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...