.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Potential Underwear Crisis

21-April 2020:  A Potential Underwear Crisis


image

I have documented for you guys previously how I conceal my underwear collection and other toys from my wife.  Admittedly it is not a covert operation, but it has worked (until now).

My wife recently began discussing her desire to paint our master bedroom and walk-in closet. When she brought some paint home, panic mode set in for me. I realized this means we must empty the closet and move around furniture. This will reveal some of my belongings that must remain hidden at all costs.  

 

To start with, I have “the box” tucked away in the back of the master closet. There are also a couple of books (Todd SanfieldBeneath the Surface, Gregg Homme Catalogue) on the closet's top shelf covered by my clothes. Then there is the small duffel bag packed full of brand-new, unworn undies. Finally, under my bed, I have another duffel bag that is less full but contains many pairs of previously unseen undies. 

 

So what is a guy to do? Seek out other hiding places, of course! I moved “the box” and my books downstairs into our storage room. I have a plastic bin of old documents, so I tucked the box behind it. I feel fairly secure about this location; it should go undetected.

 

image
image

The over-stuffed duffel bag is now hidden in a cabinet in our family room. These are cabinets that are never accessed. An oversized chair sits in front of them, so it is doubtful anyone will open these cabinets soon.

image
image

The only item to remain is the duffel bag under my bed.  I have yet to move it.  It may be okay to leave it untouched. I’m not sure yet. 

image

It’s times like these when I question if I should just let the truth out. I suppose I should reveal the information directly rather than having her discover it through other means (finding these items).


So now I just have to sit back and let her decide when she (or we) will tackle the painting. Then when it’s done, I can return everything to its usual spot. 


Please excuse me while I slip this brief off and stash it in a new hiding place…

image

Take care, my underwear buds!  

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...