.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, April 12, 2020

It's Easter

12-April 2020:  It’s Easter

 He is risen!



Admittedly, it’s hard to celebrate a holiday amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are all struggling in one way or another. I have yet to fashion a face mask out of jockstrap (at least not yet!). Might have to give it a try ;-)


Personally, I am doing okay with social distancing. This is primarily because I am an introvert.
As you will see, I am taking advantage of Easter to don some holiday-ish-themed underwear.  


During this pandemic, I am still going to work every day. So I’m not alone much. Others of you may be experiencing more solitude than I am. I hope you are holding up okay in this time of uncertainty.    
Perhaps you are surprised to hear me describe myself as an introvert since I have such a penchant for posting underwear selfies. But you see, I am a performer at heart. I can do a radio interview with ease. I can sing in front of an audience. In my younger days, I enjoyed being on stage. I have fantasies about filming myself having sex with another guy. And the ultimate performance is my role in my heterosexual marriage.  
The anonymity of posting underwear pictures really gives me a release. It’s hard to explain the feeling it gives me. If you had told me a few years ago that I would blog and bear all in just my intimates, I would have called you crazy. Here I am, right down to my skivvies.
Easter is a time of renewal and rebirth. I pray you are somehow rejuvenated. I also hope we can all return to normalcy soon. Stay well, my underwear friends. Happy Easter!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...