.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Jack Adams Lux Drift Brief

8-April 2020: Jack Adams Lux Drift Brief 

image

The Lux Drift brief by Jack Adams is one of the most comfortable products I have ever worn.


image

When I first purchased the pink pair of this style, it was love at first site (pink briefs FTW).  The pink jockstrap is featured on this blog home page.  It’s still a favorite of mine :)

image

Naturally, I had to get this indigo color.  Modal is IMO one of the most comfortable fabrics out there.  With this, you feel sexy without sacrificing comfort.  

image

Plus, my ass looks halfway decent in this garment.  I just love how it hugs my ass ;-)
What do think of LUXurious briefs?  I encourage you try Jack Adams if you haven’t yet.

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...