Classic or Fashion Jockstraps?
Fashion jockstraps have exploded over the last 10 years. Once upon a time, men only had classic jockstraps to choose from, such as the Bike brand, which is no longer readily available. I finally acquired some Bike jockstraps over this past year, so I feel "jockstrap complete" now! Here is a re-post from the old days of Tumblr...
•
This yellow Cellblock13 jockstrap has a classic look and feel. The material and style are very much a throwback. The thick waistband and straps have a strong retro vibe. With this garment, you should be ready to gear up for serious sports 🏈⚽️

•
On the other hand, this Garçon Model Galaxy Jockstrap is a fashion jock. I could have chosen from many fashion jocks out of my collection but settled on this one (I refrained from selecting pink ☺️). The material is soft with a silk-like feel. You’re supposed to feel sexy, and this one accomplishes that nicely. With this jock you’re ready for date night! I feel “out of this world” wearing this…

•
This third example is from Jack Adams. It has a classic look with some unique features. The zipper and drawstring are sexy touches. The material is thick and sturdy. The white color is classic. So overall I would place this garment in the classic jockstrap category. But what do you think of this JA…classic or fashion jockstrap?


•
What is your preference when it comes to jockstraps? Do you prefer classic or fashion styles? Show your jockstraps, guys! And always show your undies!
Subscribe to undies4life by Email
Subscribe to undies4life by Email







Very nice. Thanks 😊👍
ReplyDelete