.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, April 10, 2020

Undies with a Built in C-ring

10-April 2020:  Undies with a Built in C-ring 
 I have a few pairs of underwear with a built-in ring. This is one of them. I tell you, I am becoming a fan!



image

I like the gentle tug that I feel with movement.  It’s as though someone is giving me a little nudge (if only!!).  


image

This classic style Cin2 brief is excellent as it gives the bulge a definite life.  


image

Plus there is just something timeless about a white brief.  


image

I’m glad you were able to see my tighty whities.  Now let’s see yours!
Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...