.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, April 24, 2020

Rhiannon (C-in2 Video Post)

24-April 2020:  Rhiannon (C-in2 Video Post)

Stevie Nicks wrote this song about a woman possessed by Rhiannon.  There are times I feel possessed.  Am I a straight man possessed by a gay man?  I feel torn between two worlds, constantly denying my true self.



On the plus side,  I am enjoying white briefs these days.

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email



You may or may not be able to tell that this brief has a built in c-ring.


Many guys who reviewed this online indicated they dislike the c-ring. But I am a huge fan! It constricts nicely, giving you that gentle tug.





I need a tug like that until a real guy comes along to tug it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...