15-April 2020: Time to Give up the Box
I think it is time. It’s time to retire my P.O. Box. I have had it for 2 years, which has served me well.

I initially rented my mailbox when I was in panic mode. At the time, I had bought some underwear from a super sexy guy I follow on Instagram. He lives in the U.K. and was going to send them to me. I knew my wife would question a package arriving from overseas. So I got the box to keep her unaware of my shenanigans. It’s a good thing, too, because when the package arrived, it stated directly on the customs label, “men’s underwear.” Admittedly, that was quite embarrassing. I personally would have labeled it something generic such as “clothing.” But oh well. There was nothing I could do about that.
Over the subsequent years, I have used this box to purchase loads and loads of undies, too many, if I am being candid. It’s been great :) However, I live in a small town, and I am sure the post office personnel wonder what is wrong with me. Maybe they know these are all undergarments; I am not entirely certain. There is part of me that simply doesn’t care.
As I pen this post, I currently have 3 orders pending for arriving at my P.O. Box: AussieBum, Jack Adams, and some Bike jockstraps from Jockstrap Central. Let the fun times commence! Guys who know me understand that I cannot resist purchasing this pink J.A. bikini brief. The adversement was too enticing and hooked me immediately.

Even more exciting than purchasing undies has been receiving some from a friend. While I only did that once (he knows who he is), it was thrilling. He gave me some vintage Bike jockstraps (see below) and some of his workout clothes. I love wearing them all to this day. He also gave me some new undies that he thought would look good on me. He has impeccable taste!


I must also confess that I was hoping to be able to do more underwear swapping/sharing with guys/friends that I have met online. It sadly has not panned out as well as I would have liked. But with my current situation, I have to guard myself quite fiercely; only three or four guys know where I live and my full identity. I guess you may say that I have trust issues.
So as my rental on the post office box comes due in July, I will terminate my lease. It will help me behave and toe the line better. And that can’t be a bad thing! Right?!? What would you do if you were in my shoes?


No comments:
Post a Comment