.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, May 18, 2020

2(X)ist No Show Rugby Brief

18-May 2020: 2(X)ist No Show Rugby Brief

Occasionally one of my “underwear heroes” exposes me to an item I must have. This 2(X)ist brief definitely falls into that category. I had difficulty locating this and had to size it up to medium. Nonetheless, I am happy with the purchase.


image
Even though my inspirational friend doesn’t think this brief is the best thing ever, I have to point out a few nice features. It’s mesh but not overly showy.

image
The cut and fit are good.  I also like the color combo and pattern.

image
I may not look as good as my underwear friend does.  It arouses me to know that he has the same brief.  We could be brief buds!

image
Remember, guys, how you feel in your underwear is extremely important. What are your favorite undies? Show them off!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...