.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, May 15, 2020

Power Jock Lifter Brief

15-May 2020: Power Jock Lifter Brief 
As the name states, this item from Jack Adams is all about power!


image

I would like to think that wearing this will boost my weight lifting. But somehow, I think it is meant to “lift” other things. What do you think?

image

If I wear this in the locker room, I will certainly catch some guy’s attention.

image

There is not much left to imagine with this brief showcasing it all.  

image

Are you a fan of this power jock lifter brief?  Show those undies, gentlemen!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...