9-May 2020: Underwear and the Pandemic
I freely admit I am envious of those of you who can work from home. I have heard others refer to this style of attire as Donald Ducking it…

It would be fun to attend a Zoom meeting wearing a pair of sexy undies sans pants.

And if there is no video component to your meeting, you could strip down to just underwear.

Let’s face it. There are lots of reasons that COVID-19 sucks. But at least a few guys can enjoy lounging in their underwear. And that can’t be a bad thing!

I own every single color of this Jack Adams Atlas Bikini brief. If you don’t need to spend money on dress clothes, at least spend it on underwear.

What are you wearing to work these days? Show me those undies! Now it’s time for me to don pants and head to the hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment