5-May 2020: Who Wants a Snack?

Do you have a comfort food that calls to you? A guilty pleasure? I’m curious to know what it is!
Donuts are a definite treat in my book. Be it a sugary glazed or a creme-filled long john, wide varieties can appeal to a guy. Speaking of appealing…check out these cakes :)

Even Homer J. Simpson loves to snack on a donut in his tighty whities. Nothing quite compares to lounging around in one’s undies while enjoying treats.

While looking at this sexy model from AussieBum, I adored the print he is sporting.

I may not have as much fun in my life as him, and I would wager his life is more joyful. Nonetheless, this comfortable brief does not disappoint.

If you think like I do, the real treat lies beneath the undies. Yet, the briefs are an important part of the overall presentation.

So make sure you pay CLOSE attention to your first layer.

Enjoy your snacks and your underwear. That is how it’s supposed to be!
Subscribe to Undies4Life by email

No comments:
Post a Comment