.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, May 11, 2020

Who Wore it Better?

11-May 2020: Who Wore it Better?



image

Superman is an iconic hero. There have been many variations of him over the years. He has inspired many boys (and men) to proudly sport the briefs. I fondly recall my Superman Underoos from childhood.



image

Just look at these actors who have portrayed Superman, and you will notice the change in his briefs over the years. They go from large and generous to absent!


image

Christopher Reeve rocked his “super look.” Henry Cavill also did, but without undies. However, since I am a briefs guy, I have to give it to Reeve at the end of the day.
But my favorite Superman costume would be Brandon Routh’s below.  


image

His briefs are smaller than Reeve’s.  I love the skimpier-style briefs.  


image

Which Superman would you choose?  Let me know.


image

And show your briefs, just like Superman!


image

Let’s join Superman and search for truth, justice, and the American way.  But let’s do it in our undies!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...