.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, May 25, 2020

Apparently I am Not the Only Underwear Thief

25-May 2020:  Apparently I am Not the Only Underwear Thief

You may have read about my recent underwear thievery.  I can now take solace in the fact that I am not alone in my nefarious deeds.
I have never really been a cat person.  But if I knew my cat would bring home this haul, I would definitely get one!  “Here Kitty, Kitty” ;-)

image
https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/real-life-cat-burglar-stealing-mens-underwear/story?id=37865298
Brigit is a cat that has a penchant for stealing men’s underwear (and socks).  She apparently has a specific taste.  While her owner is trying to return the stolen items, I would fiendishly use Brigit to add to my already vast collection.
The only complaint I might have is that Brigit is bringing home trunks.  Where are the briefs, pussy?  But then this…
image
The owner thinks that Brigit is lowering her standards with these items.  But I say, “good job kitty!”  You are bringing daddy home the briefs :)
Does anyone know where I can adopt an awesome pet such as this?!?

Back to my tale of med student Rob and his underwear… I think it’s essential to give you an idea of his physical appearance. His celebrity lookalike IMO is Robbie Amell.

image
Who would pass up a guy like this?!?!

So what did I do when I went back and tracked down Rob’s Jockeys (the ones I admitted to stealing)?
image

I changed immediately and put them on (removing my Todd Sanfield signature brief first, of course).
image

 I wore them for the rest of my workday. It was nice to have this connection with Rob. I only wish I could have educated him on the importance of good underwear. He would have looked stellar in a tight pair of form-fitting briefs.
image
Until we meet again, Rob!  I have no doubt you will make a great physician!!  I wish you the very best in your life :)  And I thank you for leaving behind this gift. Can’t wait to use them for that sweet release!

Subscribe to Undies4Life by email



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...