A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
In a recent post, I discussed various incarnations of Superman. Of course, Christopher Reeve may be arguably the most famous version of the iconic superhero. I also brought up the guys who are lucky enough to Donald Duck it at home by taking off their pants and working in their undies. Well, let’s combine it all into one “nice package.”
I came across this story of Reeve’s now famous son (Will Reeve), who was caught on-air reporting for Good Morning America without his pants. This is definitely a sign of the times when it comes to COVID-19.
He promised that he was wearing shorts (not underwear). Although some have correctly noted that they are indeed quite short! I say he is rocking the COVID-19 work-at-home-pantless look that I desperately want to emulate. I will pretend in my fantasy that he is wearing underwear (a nice pair of briefs or a jockstrap).
I conducted a bit more research about Matt. He had to overcome a lot in his early life. He lost both his parents when he was quite young. This article, in which he shares a letter that he wrote to his 13-year-old self, is rather touching.
You will see that Matt Reeve has done quite well for himself. And looks super-sexy to boot!
Furthermore, he is a runner; so how can I not root for him? Running and undies are two of my favorite things!
So let’s all sport the pantless look for our work-at-home days. Thanks for showing us, Matt. Your parents are definitely proud of you! Show your stuff, guys. Show off your undies! It may bring someone (like me) a bit of joy, which is sorely needed right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment