.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, November 25, 2019

Are Toons Sexy? (Tumblr Repost)

Who is a fan of animation? Frozen II is apparently all the rage right now among the younger set. Here is a post that asks which is more appealing, animation or real life. What do you guys think? Remember to "Let it Go" or, better yet, "Let it Show."

Today happens to be my 17th wedding anniversary. In 2002, my wife and I took off to the Caribbean, just the two of us, for a destination wedding. My mother-in-law was ticked off, but it was the right decision for us. I wish I could go back there just to escape for a while. Who wants to meet me there?!

22-March 2019: Are Toons Sexy?


Animation can be appealing. I watched my fair share of cartoons as a kid: Scooby-Doo and He-Man, among others. These days they market some of them for adults. I know a fair number of guys that are big into Japanese Anime. But can cartoons or animated shows be sexy too?

Years ago, Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit was supposed to be sexy. I’m not sure that panned out. Other adult-themed animated comics have probably been more successful at propagating a sexy image. Even superheroes from Marvel and DC have a certain amount of sex appeal (although they could dial that up a notch if they weren’t marketed toward kiddos). 

I’m seeing more erotic art on Instagram lately. It has its appeal. Instagram has a watercolor filter which is fun to play around with. These are some of my pics converted to “art.”

image

So it begs the question…do I look better in an art form or in flesh form?


image

The watercolor filter hides some imperfections. You don’t see as many blemishes, freckles, wrinkles, etc. 


image



image
image
What do you think of erotic art? Or do you prefer real photography?  Remember…let’s see your undies, whether they are photos or comic book style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...